HOW IT STARTED
2017 – Zurich Ireland wanted to re-launch their Direct Home Insurance offering enabling an improved digital customer journey. This offering had to integrate to the a number of backend systems. After going through a POC phase, Zurich Ireland selected the Innoveo Skye platform. The Home Insurance product was launched successfully in October 2017.
HOW IT WAS SOLVED
The application consists in distributing Home insurance across Call Centre, Web, Mobile & Distribution Partnership.
Processes include Quote, Bind, Endorsements, Cancelation.
Innoveo Skye supports Pricing rating, underwiting/referral, user management functionalities. This integrates with several different systems:
- Customer communication via document generation
- Customer communication via email
- Management Information Reporting
- Back Office systems for underwriting and claims management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Integration to 3rd Party solutions for Address GeoCoding, flood analysis etc.
Zurich Ireland is progressing with a similar approach for other lines of business.
- Market leading customer journey for quote and bind
- Re-launch of partnership journey within 8 weeks
- 2 – 3 months of configuration for quote & bind
- Empowering digital engagement with customers